The American Orthotic & Prosthetic Association, in partnership with the Center for O&P Learning & Evidence-Based Practice (COPL), is proud to announce a Request for Pilot Grant Proposals in 16 potential areas of orthotic and prosthetic research including an open topic.
There are 16 topics total with a few examples listed below:
- Orthotic Management of Osteoarthritis
- Sockets: Methods for Measuring Proper Socket Fit and Alignment
- Quality of Life, Wellness, Patient Satisfaction and/or Outcomes Studies of Patients Who Have Received O&P Care vs. Those Who Have Not
- Open Topics – Beyond the Above Priorities, Top Quality Clinical O&P Research Topics Considered
- See the rest of the topics in the full RFP.
AOPA and COPL will give preference to grants that address evidence-based clinical application in orthotics and prosthetics. Please post this RFP and share it with your colleagues. The deadline for proposals is April 30, 2016.